The Grande Museo del Duomo di Milano joins a great initiative dedicated to the improvement and stimulation of Lombardia territory, and specifically of its artistic and cultural sites.
The Abbonamento Musei Lombardia is an initiative shared with Regione Piemonte; thanks to it, the members are entitled of a free entrance for more than 80 cultural attractions, as museums, permanent and temporary exhibitions, archeological areas, mansions, gardens and castles.
Regione Piemonte has promoted this project since 1995; this year, in occasion of the beginning of the Expo2015 semester, also Lombardia decided to subscribe this initiative.
All members and owners of the Abbonamento Musei Lombardia card can enter the Grande Museo del Duomo for free, with the chance of visiting the treasure chest of the Cathedral which is also the place of people’s identity.
To become member, you need to buy the card, which allows the owner to enter without ticket all the registered sites.
Prices change according to the age and category:
- Regular (27 – 64 years): € 45,00
- Junior (6 – 14 years): € 20,00
- Young (15-16 years): € 30,00
- Senior (over 65 and other categories*): €35,00
* PICCOLO TEATRO di MILANO, TEATRO FRANCO PARENTI, DESIDERIO CARD BRESCIA, DIPENDENTI REGIONE LOMBARDIA, MEMBERSHIP CARD MUSEO SCIENZA E TECNOLOGIA, MUSEO CARD MILANO, MY MUSEUM CARD Musei Civici Pavia, TESSERA ITINERO TRENORD, CARD ABBONAMENTO MUSEI TORINO PIEMONTE, SOCIO COOP.
It would be possible to purchase the card at the Grande Museo del Duomo, at some of the other registered sites or on the website www.abbonamentomusei.it
More information about the card and a list of member networks on www.abbonamentomusei.it