The Educational Services Department of the Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo di Milano, dedicates Sunday afternoons to children from 3 to 14 years old and their families, with a special price, suitable for a family. In March, the guided tours offer the chance of meeting with the Grande Museo del Duomo’s exhibition and the story of the Cathedral throughout tales, mysterious clues, stories of brave women and men. There will also be a special party-treasure hunt dedicated to all dads and a funny afternoon in the name of Easter.
Here the next dates you cannot miss:
THE EVENT-AGENDA OF MARCH 2015:
- Sunday, March 1st 2015 at 15.00, Grande Museo del Duomo di Milano:
TALES AT THE…MUSEUM. Once upon a time…
- Sunday, March 8th 2015 at 15.00, Grande Museo del Duomo di Milano:
WOMEN AT THE MUSEO DEL DUOMO. Stories of bravery and determination.
- Sunday, March 15th 2015 at 15.00, Grande Museo del Duomo di Milano:
DETECTIVE FOR ONE DAY. Searching for secrets inside the Grande Museo del Duomo
- Sunday, March 22nd 2015, at 15.00, Grande Museo del Duomo di Milano:
#MUSEUMWITHDAD. Special treasure hunt for Father’s Day
- Sunday, March 29th 2015 at 15.00., Grande Museo del Duomo di Milano:
CHRISTMAS WITH PARENTS…EASTER WITH US AT THE MUSEUM! Stories about Jesus among the Grande Museo del Duomo’s rooms
INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS